Skilled Nursing Fort Johnson, NY
River Ridge Living Center is not your typical nursing home. The frail and elderly are well-taken care of round-the-clock by our devoted team of nurses. Residents take advantage of the beautiful outdoors while spending time in our lovely gazebo or sit out on the lawn for a breath of fresh air. The staff works hard to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each resident.
The well-trained staff at River Ridge Living Center is experienced in handling a wide range of complex medical conditions. Our on-site advanced clinical service include:
- IV Program – Central Line Management for Hydration/Medication Infusion/TPN
- Respiratory Program – Oxygen Therapy, Tracheostomy Services, C-PAP, B-PAP
- Comprehensive Wound Care Program – Coordinated by a Board Certified Surgeon
- Pain Management
- G-tube/J-tube, Enteral Nutrition
- Nutritional/Diabetic Management
- Behavioral Management Program / Wanderguard Elopement System
- On-site Medication Access (PYXIS Station System)
- Hemodialysis Transport Monitoring & Coordination
- Bowel & Bladder Rehabilitation
- Oral Chemotherapy Management
- CPR Certified Nursing Staff
In River Ridge Living Center‘s peaceful country-like setting, patients from Fort Johnson find comfort and excellent care.
Contact us today at 518-843-3503 to discuss skilled nursing care.
The Village of Fort Johnson is in the south part of the Town of Amsterdam. The population of Amsterdam is 5,566. The town was first settled around 1715, but most settlement did not take place until Sir William Johnson established his first seat of power in the region at Fort Johnson (earlier known as Mount Johnson), prior to founding the city of Johnstown.
Fort Johnson Resources:
Amsterdam Free Library – The Amsterdam Free Library promotes literacy and community to the town of Amsterdam and surrounding areas. The library features programs and events throughout the year designed to stimulate participants.
Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce – The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce is an association comprised of businesses, their employees and community individuals who are committed to the mission of improving the region’s business climate, economy and quality of life.
Fonda Fair – The Fonda Fair is an annually held agricultural fair for the Fulton and Montgomery Counties. Entertainment includes a talent contest, demolition derby, pageant, animal shows, rodeo, truck pulls and more.