Skilled Nursing Hagaman, NY
At River Ridge Living Center, the frail and elderly are well-taken care of round-the-clock by our devoted team of nurses. Residents enjoy the beautiful outdoors while spending time in our lovely gazebo or siting out on the lawn for a breath of fresh air. The dedicated staff works hard to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each resident.
The skilled staff at River Ridge Living Center is experienced in handling a wide range of complex medical conditions.
Our on-site advanced clinical service include:
- Comprehensive Wound Care Program – Coordinated by a Board Certified Surgeon
- IV Program – Central Line Management for Hydration/Medication Infusion/TPN
- Respiratory Program – Oxygen Therapy, Tracheostomy Services, C-PAP, B-PAP
- G-tube/J-tube, Enteral Nutrition
- Nutritional/Diabetic Management
- Behavioral Management Program / Wanderguard Elopement System
- Pain Management
- On-site Medication Access (PYXIS Station System)
- Hemodialysis Transport Monitoring & Coordination
- Bowel & Bladder Rehabilitation
- Oral Chemotherapy Management
- CPR Certified Nursing Staff
In River Ridge Living Center‘s peaceful country-like setting, patients from Hagaman find comfort and excellent care.
Contact us today at 518-843-3503 to discuss skilled nursing care.
Hagaman is a village located in Amsterdam, New York named after Joseph Hagaman, the founding father. The population is roughly 1,300. In the late 1830s, William Greene of Poughkeepsie rented four buildings in Hagaman’s Mills and began making carpets. In the 1840s, Greene and a partner, John Sanford, moved their carpet-making to Amsterdam, where the industry became the main employer.
Amsterdam YMCA – The Amsterdamn YMCA is a non-profit organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Mowhawk Hudson Humane Society – The Mohawk Hudson Humane Society is a non-profit organization that has been providing shelter for lost, abused and unwanted animals since 1887. The Society is the oldest and largest animal protection organization in New York’s Capital Region, receiving an average of over 6,000 animals per year.
Amsterdam Rotary Club – The Amsterdam Rotary Club is a club that helps improve the well-being of the community and helps fund local charities and not-for-profit organizations.