Skilled Nursing Perth, NY
River Ridge Living Center is not your typical nursing home. The frail and elderly are well-taken care of round-the-clock by our devoted team of nurses. Residents are able to spend time in our lovely gazebo or sit on the lawn for a breath of fresh air while enjoying the beautiful outdoors our campus has to offer. The staff works diligently to create an environment which fosters independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each resident.
The experienced staff at River Ridge Living Center is experienced in handling a wide range of complex medical conditions. Our on-site advanced clinical service include:
- IV Program – Central Line Management for Hydration/Medication Infusion/TPN
- Nutritional/Diabetic Management
- Behavioral Management Program / Wanderguard Elopement System
- Respiratory Program – Oxygen Therapy, Tracheostomy Services, C-PAP, B-PAP
- Comprehensive Wound Care Program – Coordinated by a Board Certified Surgeon
- On-site Medication Access (PYXIS Station System)
- Hemodialysis Transport Monitoring & Coordination
- Bowel & Bladder Rehabilitation
- Oral Chemotherapy Management
- Pain Management
- G-tube/J-tube, Enteral Nutrition
- CPR Certified Nursing Staff
In River Ridge Living Center‘s peaceful country-like setting, patients from the Perth find comfort and excellent care.
Contact us today at 518-843-3503 to discuss skilled nursing care.
The Town of Perth is in the eastern part of Fulton County, north of the Town and City of Amsterdam. The town was first settled around 1772 by pioneers from Scotland. Perth was formed from part of the Town of Amsterdam in 1838, when Fulton County was created. In 1842, the size of the town was increased by land from the Towns of Broadalbin and Mayfield.
Altamont Fair – The fair is designed to bring out the best in entertainment, provide an education experience, and showcase local history and traditions. Fair organizers join past and present in this annual celebration of agriculture, history, and current culture.
Walter Elwood Museum – The Walter Elwood Museum features an extensive assortment of approximately 25,000 artifacts which fall into four categories: multicultural, Victorian, natural history, and items that relate to Mohawk Valley’s colorful industrial past (documentary, photographic and tangible).
Fulton County Office for Aging – The Fulton County Board of Supervisors and the Fulton County Office for Aging are pleased to provide a helpful resource of services to the county’s seniors.