Skilled Nursing Schenectady, NY
River Ridge Living Center is not your typical nursing home. The frail and elderly are given expert round-the-clock care by a dedicated team of nurses. Residents take advantage of the beautiful outdoors while spending time in our lovely gazebo or sit out on the lawn for a breath of fresh air. The skilled nursing staff works hard to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each resident.
The experienced staff at River Ridge Living Center is knowledgeable in handling a wide range of complex medical conditions. Our on-site advanced clinical service include:
- IV Program – Central Line Management for Hydration/Medication Infusion/TPN
- Behavioral Management Program / Wanderguard Elopement System
- On-site Medication Access (PYXIS Station System)
- Hemodialysis Transport Monitoring & Coordination
- Bowel & Bladder Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Program – Oxygen Therapy, Tracheostomy Services, C-PAP, B-PAP
- Comprehensive Wound Care Program – Coordinated by a Board Certified Surgeon
- G-tube/J-tube, Enteral Nutrition
- Nutritional/Diabetic Management
- Oral Chemotherapy Management
- CPR Certified Nursing Staff
In River Ridge Living Center‘s peaceful country-like setting, patients from the Schenectady find comfort and excellent care.
Contact us today at 518-843-3503 to discuss skilled nursing care.
Schenectady is a city in Schenectady County, New York with a population of 66,135. The name “Schenectady” is derived from a Mohawk word skahnéhtati meaning “beyond the pines”. Early Dutch traders in the valley had unions with Mohawk women, if not official marriages. Their children were raised within the Mohawk community, which had a matrilineal kinship system, considering children born into the mother’s clan. Many mixed-race descendants, such as Jacques Cornelissen Van Slyck and his sister Hilletie, who were of Dutch, French and Mohawk ancestry, became interpreters and intermarried with Dutch colonists.
Schenectady Green Market – Schenectady Greenmarket is a place to buy fresh local produce and artisan goods in a festive community atmosphere. The Market is building a future in which Schenectady Greenmarket is an integral part of downtown’s cultural landscape, connecting farm and city to create a responsible, sustainable food system.
Schenectady Museum Amateur Radio Association – The purpose of the museum’s radio station is to display, demonstrate, and teach the art and science of radio communication to the public.
Schenectady Lions Club – The Schenectady, NY Lions Club is an organization committed to enriching the community through service and charitable donations.