COVID-19 Visitor Guidance
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones From COVID-19
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering in public when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remember to maintain social distancing precautions of at least 6 feet.
- Visitors must sign in, will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and rapid tested for COVID-19 prior to the visit.
- Visitors will be provided with an appropriate mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before and after the visit.
- There will be no more than 2 visitors per session.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
If you have questions, please contact:
Shannon McHale, Administrator at (518) 843-3503 x 1001
Shelley Schwedatschenko, Director of Nursing at (518) 843-3503 x 1011