An Individualized Rehab Approach
River Ridge Living Center boasts a dedicated Subacute Care Wing where individuals regain their strength, mobility and independence. Whether you require intense rehab or can only handle a more gentle approach – our outstanding therapists individualize a special therapy program for each patient.
Our specialized expertise encompasses orthopedic and neurological injuries, including acute and chronic back and neck pain, stroke, sports related injuries and post-surgical care.
Physical, occupational and speech therapy are available 6 days a week in our expansive, cutting-edge Rehab Gym, featuring:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Model Kitchen Area
- Large Staff of Therapists & Aides
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Wii Therapy
- Returning Home Skills Retraining
- One-on-One Treatment Sessions based on one’s tolerance level
- Progressive Goal-Oriented Approach
- Discharge Planning & Home Evaluation
- Outpatient Therapy
Our Goal: Getting you back to normal as quickly as possible.
And our outstanding level of personalized care doesn’t end upon discharge. We offer outpatient therapy to assure your continued mobility and wellbeing.